Whether you're interested in community news, or wondering what to do with your MLAS degree, these articles are worth a read.
- Humanities, The Magazine of the National Endowment for the Humanities: "Doctor of Narrative Medicine" (April 2019)
- The Biltmore Beacon: "UNCA Announces Graduate Program Scholarships and Fall Classes" (April 2019)
- Association of American Colleges & Universities: "Outsmarting AI" (April 2019)
- BBC Capital: "Why 'worthless' humanities degrees may set you up for life" (April 2019)
- Asheville Citizen Times: "Want to make sure your child knows how to write? Here are 6 tips" (February 2019)
- Mountain XPress: "Evergreen science teacher wins national recognition" (February 2019)